STAGE 1: WE ARE OPEN
The Le Arai Beauty & Barber Academy know that COVID-19 has impacted our community greatly, and we wanted to take this time to let you know the steps the Academy is taking to minimize the risk. Our safety and sanitation standards exceed the minimum on a normal day, so in light of this situation, you can rest assured that we are continuing to keep your health and safety in mind as we reopen.
• At the beginning of each day, all of our staff and students have had their temperatures checked and have been tested for COVID-19 antibodies.
• We will be equipped with masks, gloves and ample hand sanitizer to ensure both your safety and students.
• To minimize the number of people in our space at any given time, we’ve extended our appointment times to ensure that we are able to maintain optimal standards of sanitation.
• As we reopen and you are able to schedule your appointments.
• Our providers are sanitizing all of their work spaces before and after services and while many of our supplies are single-use only, those that are not are being sanitized, as always, in a medical-grade autoclave.
• Our front counter is regularly sterilizing our checkout areas and there is ample hand sanitizer available. We also have dedicated staff for hourly cleaning and sterilization of all areas.
• Prior to entering our facility, we will ask a series of screening questions to verify that you’ve not been in contact with anyone with COVID-19. Anyone who reports a chronic cough, breathing discomfort, or has a temperature of over 99.9 degrees will be asked to go home (staff) or reschedule (clients), and contact their physician immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I schedule my appointment?
You may call us at (703) 890-3388 to schedule your future appointment
What services can I come in for?
Starting Friday, June 19th, we will be able to accommodate all appointment types
• We are asking that all clients arrive at our facilities with a mask.
• At our check-in counter, you will be greeted by a staff member who will provide you with hand sanitizer.
• Your provider will come to greet you.
• Upon checkout, the front desk will have any retail products waiting for you and assist you in scheduling additional appointments.
We appreciate your understanding of our new protocols and we look forward to getting you back in!
Welcome to Le Arai Beauty & Barber Academy
If you are looking for a beauty or barber academy in the Fairfax, VA area, visit us at Le Arai Beauty & Barber Academy. We have the expertise and quality beauty and barber academy services you want. We also provide salon and spa services.
LeArai Beauty & Barber Academy has been Approved for the BARBER TRAINING
Requirement of 1500 Hours Program down to 1100 Hours
Welcome Prospective Student:
Thank you for contacting Le Arai Beauty & Barber Academy. The Le Arai Beauty & Barber Academy’s staff and I are honored that you are considering studies with us. We will do whatever we can to guarantee that your experience with us exceeds your expectation.
The staff is here to guide, direct, and train you. Please allow us the opportunity to provide the education you desire and deserve. If you have any special requests please contact us. We want your experience at Le Arai Beauty & Barber Academy to prepare you to become successful.
Beauty care is one of the fastest growing areas of the beauty industry, and the demand for highly skilled health and beauty professionals is on the rise. Le Arai Beauty & Barber Academy can give you the knowledge to build an exciting and rewarding career. You are welcome to tour our facilities. We look forward to meeting with you.
Trung (LE) Arai
Vocational excellence is the provision of the highest quality educational and learning experiences made possible by professionally qualified and skilled instructional faculty and staff, opportunities for contextual learning in the business environment, classroom and business facilities, and effective resources necessary to support learning at the highest level. Additionally, vocational excellence reflects the successful relationship between engaged learners, business clients, and outstanding instructional faculty and staff.
The Mission of Le Arai Beauty Care, Inc., a private, institution, is to offer a diverse array of innovative vocational programs that foster excellence, intellectual inquiry, and commitment to local community through engagement of students and faculty members in a dynamic, life-long learning environment. We all want to become a beauty professional and consultant. Le Arai will work with you and provide you with the knowledge and skills to make you an outstanding cosmetologist.
- Virginia Dept. Professional & Occupational Regulation (DPOR) Licensed School and Salon – All instructors are Virginia DPOR licensed instructors and operators.
- State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV)
- DHS Student and Exchange Visitor Program Certified School (I-20)
Why Become a Virginia Licensed Beauty Care Specialist?
This professional industry is the exciting job adventure you will undertake because the population in the Fairfax community is getting older and there is a rising demand to look good and stem the tide of old age. At every mall or shopping center, you can visit either a nail or beauty salon. It is a job seeker’s market. There are so many different aspects to this profession.
To compete in this burgeoning market place, you must be educated and well versed in the art and science of beauty. The Commonwealth of Virginia requires that, for certain beauty specialties, you must graduate from a licensed beauty school, pass a written test, and pass a practical examination. Le Arai will provide you with the knowledge, skill sets, and tools you need to succeed. Le Arai provides tailored training, full complement of specialized seminars, hands-on training, and equipment seminars.